Mysterious problem with sox

Luciano ES
I am having a very mysterious and annoying problem with sox. I've been
trying to get help from the linuxquestions site, but we can't seem to
get anywhere with the discussion that has developed there. Since the
thread over there already documents so much, perhaps someone here would
like to read it (it's a little long) and comment on it, either here or
there? I'd certainly appreciate it.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?p=5684672

TIA

--
Luciano ES

Re: Mysterious problem with sox

Jan Stary
On Mar 17 07:40:53, [hidden email] wrote:
> I am having a very mysterious and annoying problem with sox. I've been
> trying to get help from the linuxquestions site, but we can't seem to
> get anywhere with the discussion that has developed there. Since the
> thread over there already documents so much, perhaps someone here would
> like to read it (it's a little long) and comment on it, either here or
> there? I'd certainly appreciate it.
>
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?p=5684672

I think you stand a much better chance of getting help here
if you post a clear description of a problem you have _with_SoX_,
specifically. This link you sent starts with
"Do they pretend to work? Or do they crash outright?"
and I read no further.