Re: sox-users and sox-devel @ marc.info

Jan Stary
marc.info is aware of the SF re-subscriptions
and is takign care of it, so

        http://marc.info/?l=sox-users&r=1&w=2
        http://marc.info/?l=sox-devel&r=1&w=2
        http://marc.info/?l=sox-commits&r=1&w=2

(and other SF lists) will continue being archived.

        Jan

On Jun 30 10:20:11, [hidden email] wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 10:33:34AM +0200, Jan Stary wrote:
> > On Jun 30 10:30:27, [hidden email] wrote:
> > > Recently, SF has asked each and every subscriber (it seems)
> > > to reconfirm their subscription to all SF mlists.
> > >
> > > I assume marc.info is itself subscribed to sox-*
> > > and that's how it gets copies of the messages (right?).
> > >
> > > What does that mean for continuing to archive sox-* ?
> > > Does marc.info need to reconfirm all its SF subscriptions?
> >
> > http://marc.info/?l=sox-devel&m=149708246222731&w=2
>
> Oh my - thanks for letting me know.  Indeed MARC is subscribed with a
> bunch of [hidden email] aliases.  And every one of those got such a
> message over the past three weeks that I did not notice:
>
>   https://marc.info/?t=149695721700001&r=5&w=2
>
> Time for some scripted clicky clickies.  I will start with the sox lists :)

Re: sox-users and sox-devel @ marc.info

Eric Wong
Jan Stary <[hidden email]> wrote:
> marc.info is aware of the SF re-subscriptions
> and is takign care of it, so
>
> http://marc.info/?l=sox-users&r=1&w=2
> http://marc.info/?l=sox-devel&r=1&w=2
> http://marc.info/?l=sox-commits&r=1&w=2
>
> (and other SF lists) will continue being archived.

Thanks for the heads up!  The more archives the better.