Recording with overdub option checked causes recording to stop afte 8 mins or so

RT

Recording with overdub option checked causes recording to stop afte 8 mins or so

RT
When I try and record while overdub is checked the other tracks play fine and another track records but after about 8mins it stops recording
I'm using Audacity Audacity 2.1.1-alpha-Apr 8 2015 Ubuntu 14.04 16gig ram 200gig ssd (80gig free plenty of space avaliable) .

This Also happen with the stabe version of Audacity in the ubuntu repos

Any idea of a work around?

Re: Recording with overdub option checked causes recording to stop afte 8 mins or so

Fmiser
> RT wrote:
>
> I'm using Audacity

> Any idea of a work around?

Well, my first suggestion would be to post the question on an
email list or forum for Audacity.

This list is for SoX, a command line audio processing tool.
It is a poor place to ask Audacity questions.