sox, 14.4.0, spectrogram

René Bastian
Hello,

Despite of the -a option in:
sox -c 1 -r 44100 -b 64 -e floating-point x.raw -n rate 8k
spectrogram -a -S 0:00 -d 0.08 -o y.png

the y.png shows legends and axes.

Where is the mistake? (I use sox 14.4.0)

--
René Bastian
www.pythoneon.org

Re: sox, 14.4.0, spectrogram

Ulrich Klauer-2
René Bastian <[hidden email]>:

> Despite of the -a option in:
> sox -c 1 -r 44100 -b 64 -e floating-point x.raw -n rate 8k
> spectrogram -a -S 0:00 -d 0.08 -o y.png
> the y.png shows legends and axes.
> Where is the mistake? (I use sox 14.4.0)

Works for me. Did you compare the results with and without -a side by side? The option only removes the fine line around the spectrogram, not the legend - use -r for that.

Ulrich

Re: sox, 14.4.0, spectrogram

René Bastian
Le Thu, 03 May 2012 11:36:54 +0200,
Ulrich Klauer <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> René Bastian <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Despite of the -a option in:
> > sox -c 1 -r 44100 -b 64 -e floating-point x.raw -n rate 8k
> > spectrogram -a -S 0:00 -d 0.08 -o y.png
> > the y.png shows legends and axes.
> > Where is the mistake? (I use sox 14.4.0)
>
> Works for me. Did you compare the results with and without -a side by
> side? The option only removes the fine line around the spectrogram,
> not the legend - use -r for that.

OK. It works with -r. Thanks.

--
René Bastian