sox_macro_temp_sample undeclared

Benjamin-63
Hi,

I try to convert SoX samples into signed 16bit, but the macro does not work.
The command
> tbuf[i] = SOX_SAMPLE_TO_SIGNED_16BIT(ibuf[i], clips);
gives the mentioned error.

I am using C++, but I included sox.h as extern "C".

Any hints?

Best regards
Benjamin

Re: sox_macro_temp_sample undeclared

Rob Sykes
Some of the macros require local variables; so you need someting like

{
  SOX_SAMPLE_LOCALS;
  tbuf[i] = SOX_SAMPLE_TO_SIGNED_16BIT(ibuf[i], clips);

Cheers,
Rob

> I try to convert SoX samples into signed 16bit, but the
> macro does not work.
> The command
> > tbuf[i] = SOX_SAMPLE_TO_SIGNED_16BIT(ibuf[i], clips);
> gives the mentioned error.
>
> I am using C++, but I included sox.h as extern "C".
>
> Any hints?
>
> Best regards
> Benjamin

> Come build with us! The BlackBerry(R) Developer Conference
> in SF, CA
> is the only developer event you need to attend this year.
> Jumpstart your
> developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to
> market and stay
> ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9 - 12, 2009.
> Register now!
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Re: sox_macro_temp_sample undeclared

Benjamin-63